Monday, July 22, 2013

Repeative until the cooler weather.

Mommy "Style":


Not the greatest of pictures.  But it shows what I'm wearing.  I think in person, this color combo works better than it does in this lighting, and emerald(ish) tones are so on trend for this year.  

High/Low:  High:  The royal baby was born.  I love babies.  And I love William and Kate.  I totally know that they're not "normal" but they seem so normal.  Granted, I don't read the tabloids nor am I British, so beyond what is written of them in the news sites I go to, I don't get much.  And they're my age! A few years younger, but we were in college together.  I was my state's flagship university  and they were at University of St Andrews.  And they're pretty people who dress well.  I could gush, but I won't because I don't know them and only know their very cultivated public face.  Low: Phillip didn't want to go to sleep.  So I let him stay up with me while I watched a little bit of Antiques Roadshow.  That show put him right to sleep.

Accomplishment: I put away the groceries when I came home.  I did stuff today, but nothing one would consider an accomplishment.  I guess we'll go with the small victories.  

Activities:  A park birthday party play date.  Followed by the grocery store.  The two older kids went over to my father-in-law's house and went swimming with Poppa Jim, Grandma Tina, and Uncle Tucker.  They had a great time.  The baby and I came home, put away the groceries, and practiced STANDING! My little one is getting big so fast.

Menu: Breakfast: Bagels for the boys, I had cheese and 1/2 avocado.  Lunch: Proscutto and cheese sandwiches. And cupcakes. Dinner: I had a pastrami and cheese sandwich, the other half of the avocado and half of a pluot.  Freddy had some of the pluot and a couple of bites of my avocado.  He really seems to enjoy stone fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment