Saturday, July 20, 2013

An Inverse

Mommy "Style":  

I really like the combination of grey and pink. :)  This is usually how I do color combinations, neutral bottom and pastel top.  One day, I'll own and wear bright yellow jeans but until then I'm going to take the small victories.

Accomplishment: I did a really deep clean on the shower stall this morning.  Yay?  And I washed my hair.  

High/Low:  High: I made a new recipe for dinner and it turned out really well.  I wish the kids would have eaten it... and I hope one day they will.  Low: The threat of rain cancelled any plans to go to the park. And there was whining.  A lot of whining.

Activities:  We stayed at home all day because of the threat of a drenching thundershower.  We had a lot of thunder and dark clouds but no rain.  We cleaned in the morning, played computer games, blew bubbles, and then built block towers.  

Menu: Breakfast: Pancakes.  Lunch: Peanut butter sandwiches, kiwi and grapes. Dinner:  I made Pasta with Bacon, Peas, and Ricotta.  It is from my Essentials of Classic Italian cooking by Marcella Hazan.  If I decide to make it again (and I will) I'll probably do the whole blogger thing of taking pictures and adding the recipe, properly attributed. The kids had pasta, peas, and their ricotta on the side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment