Monday, July 15, 2013

Bastille Day!

Mommy "Style":  


As a result of taking pictures of myself and my clothes regularly, and the hopes that one day somebody will actually read this blog, I have started to go back through my closets and drawers to find things I haven't worn in awhile.  This shirt is one of those things.  I haven't worn it since I got pregnant with the baby.  I knew it was in the closet and I knew it should fit.  However, I didn't SEE it.  I glad I did and I remembered why I wore it quite a bit last year.

Accomplishment:  I knitted another square in my scarf.  Update:  something happened when I cast off, and the entire f-ing thing fell apart.  Part of me wants to give up on the pattern and do something else because for every good thing that goes on with the stupid thing, I have to rip out hours of knitting.  I hope whoever gets this a present appreciates the work that went into it!

High/Low:  High: Going shopping without the kids.  Buffy the Vampire is on Amazon prime right now!  Low: The baby would sleep anywhere but on me last night, so he got watch Buffy with me.

Activities;  The two older kids went to visit Matt's mother,MaMoo, and her partner, Wita.  After exchanging kids, I went shopping or rather looking at Target, Kohl's, and Old Navy.

Menu: Breakfast: Oatmeal.  Lunch: peanut butter sandwiches with applesauce on the side. Dinner: left over Mongolian Beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment