Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4

Ohhh... Look I am updating!

1.  Mommy Style:  



I really like this outfit.  I like the lacy top and the length of the shorts.  The fit isn't quite right , but I got both of them at Target so I can't really complain too much.   And you get to see the chubby legs of the littlest one.  I'm working on figuring out how to take pictures and lighting and stuff.  Eventually, I hope these pictures won't suck.  But if I try to make them perfect now, then I'll never get anything done.


2.  Accomplishment:  I made bruschetta for the 4th of July bbq we're going later today.  

3.  High/Low:  High: I got to go for a run this morning and it was awesome.  I'm training for a 5k and I can run about a mile without stopping.  I hope this time next year to run the big 10k in my city on the 4th with my husband.  That will be awesome!  Low:  The nonstop fighting my two older kids have been doing.  I'm not impressed, part of it is the weather and part of is boredom.  I'm looking forward to camp next week.

4. Activity for the day:  Fighting.  The boys are fighting each other and sleep.  In a few hours we'll be going to the family bbq at my brother in law's house.  And that will be a lot of fun.

5.  Menu: breakfast: eggs and a waffle.  Lunch: quesadilla with watermelon/grapes.  Dinner: ribs, corn on the cob, broccoli slaw, and whatever else is at the bbq. 



No comments:

Post a Comment