Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 10

Mommy "Style'  


Things I like about shorts:  They are cooler than long pants and I live in a hot place. 

Things I hate about shorts: I have fat thighs and I always feel that my thighs look hideous.  And then shorts ride up my inner-thigh making me look silly.   However, I doubt that I will stop wearing shorts anytime real soon.  Again, I live in a hot place and I'd like to be reasonably cool during the day and skirts aren't really an option as I have small kids.  


Accomplishment:  I returned the icky keyboard and replaced it with a cheap one that I won't mind if Phillip destroys.  I also ordered a fancy one.  It should come in the mail sometime next week.

High/Low:  High: Watching all of my kids play together before supper.  Low:  Having Oliver wake up repeatedly during the night.  

Menu:  Breakfast: fruit and cheese.  Lunch: Chick-fil-a Cobb Salad.  Dinner: Meatloaf, sautéed   rice, and broccoli 

No comments:

Post a Comment