Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5

1.  Mommy Style:  





This is an average look for me.  Jeans and a t-shirt.  I normally like my t-shirts slightly more fitted but I bought this one without trying it on and I'm still nursing my youngest son and loose shirts work much better especially when I'm going to be out.


2.  Accomplishment:  Laundry done.  I think this going to be a theme in this space.  I really hate laundry. 


3.  High/Low:  High:  The mall itself was nice with the kids.  The older two boys were really well behaved and it was fun to take them out.  Low:  The absolute total meltdown by Philip (2) in the liquor  store.  In his defense, he was very tired and he couldn't play Angry Birds on my phone.  

4.  Activity for the Day:  Since it has been raining and the kids needed to run around, we went to the mall to play in the indoor play space.  After that, we ate lunch in the food court.  Then we rode the train that goes around half of the mall.  We also looked at a lot of Spider-Man stuff in the Disney store  We also lost a Spider-Man toy in the mall and that will lead to a massive meltdown when Philip wakes up from his nap.  And then we went to the liquor store.    After nap, we did a preschool type activity which I found on Pinterest.  I'll have a quick post about it tomorrow.  The kids really enjoyed it, so I know the older one is starting to get bored.  

5.  Menu:  Breakfast: oatmeal. Lunch: chicken and fries from Chick-fi-a.  Dinner: tacos.  You will see tacos/Mexican here weekly.  Both my kids and my husband looooooove Mexican.  I like it, but not as much as the rest of the family,


No comments:

Post a Comment