Friday, July 19, 2013

A repeat

Mommy "style"

 I'm not going to bore you with  a repeat picture (esp since I didn't take one before a poop explosion), but this is what I wore today.   I really like the shirt because it feels like summer, just something about neon screams summer in a way that almost nothing else does.

Accomplishment: I planted some new color plants in the front yard, pruned back some bushes, and pulled up some weeds in one of the outside flower beds.  That flower bed looks a little tidier, but is the grass weeds are still overgrown.  When fall comes and the annuals die back, I plan on hitting it with the vinegar weed killer that supposedly works.  I guess my crunchy "let's save the environment" thing is coming through, but it seems strange to completely annihilate the plants in the ground and then plant again.

High/Low:  High:  Oliver came home today.  I missed him and his crazy energy.  Low: Poop.  Lots of poop.  In case, Phillip ever decided to google his name at a later date, I'm not going into details, but poop was not were it was supposed to be.

Activity: The two younger ones and I went swimming at a friends pool this morning.  That was fun.  However, I brought the stroller, and there wasn't a good way from the parking lot to the pool.  UGH!  But the little ones had a great time.  Then we went to Chick-fil-a and had lunch and picked up Oliver.  And then home to watch Batman the Animated Series, play fight, run around naked outside, and finally bed.

You know that one family in the neighborhood that has naked children in the front yard?  A naked toddler and a naked baby while Mom is just sitting on the front step watching her kids be silly?  Yeah, I'm that neighbor.  Obviously, once Phillip is potty trained he'll go back to wearing clothes... I hope.  Phillip has always been anti-clothing.  At least, both Oliver and I were wearing clothes.

Menu: Breakfast: bagel.  Lunch: chick-fil-a chicken sandwich for me.  The boys had a strip and fruit. Dinner: hot dogs because Oliver asked and it didn't seem like a big deal to have a hot dog for dinner.  The kids also had grapes and crackers.  I had a salad and meat and cheese roll-ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment