Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wait, what two days(ish) in row?!

Mommy "Style": Repeat of the pink shorts with a grey top.  And I wore black shoes with it.  IF I was one to accessorize my outfits (which I am totally for, but seem to suck at) I would add a black bead necklace or it was fall either a black scarf tied in a trendy manner or a black sweater.

Accomplishment: I went for a run for the first time a few weeks.  Damn, it felt really good.  I was a little sore afterwards because it's been so long, but the weather was so nice.  Planning on doing it again.

High/Low: High:  No melt downs at the shoe store.  Low: My cold seems to be getting worse.  It has gone from the minor annoyance stage to sore throat and dripping nose. I freaking hate colds.  

Activities:  We ate lunch out as a family, bought Matt fancy new running shoes for his birthday, and then we went to garden store and bought seeds for the fall/winter garden.  

Menu: scrambled eggs, bacon, and a banana.  It was a great breakfast!  I didn't feel hungry after it all day.  Beef and cheddar from Arby's for lunch.  And steak, sauteed zucchini, and mac-n-cheese.  

No comments:

Post a Comment