Sunday, January 26, 2014

Moving In

We have a (rental) house! And we are moved in!  Now if I could get the kids bedroom and the playroom organized, fixed up and tidy we'd  be all set!

It's nice to be in a bigger place with more room, but I really hate the toy explosion and the crap explosion.  I know that most of it IS stuff that we use, but it generally feels like things that we don't need.  Just stuff everywhere!  And I haven't figured out where to put it yet.  And when I do put it away somewhere, it gets pulled out like 5 minutes later!.  It is pretty annoying.  This annoyance goes back to the idea that maybe I should have purged everything before we moved except what we got for Christmas and Fred's birthday.  

I think once we get used to the house and really have everything figured out to where it goes it will be nice to be here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment