A Year of Mommyhood
A mommy blogs about clothes, kids, and food.
Friday, October 31, 2014
How I know I live in the PNW
1. I made coffee in the tea pot after my French press broke.
2. I am wearing this outfit.
It will be warm with a raincoat and it will keep my feet dry.
3. I go stuff in the damp that I never would in GA.
Although, I forget to put my kids in boots. A mistake I hope not to make it again.
4. Cold is relative. I have been keeping heat at 66. And I am now used to it. When I go other places where the heat is higher, it feels too hot.
5. I get to mail in my vote!
A year of Mommyhood
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)