Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The impending move of ....

Not doom, but not glee either.

I've been trying to think of as an adventure, like Frodo (or since his pretty much sucked, more like either Merry or Pippin).  It will have its good moments, its crappy moments, and its holy-freaking-god-why-am-I-doing-this moments.  I hope that there are only a few freak out moments.  And I know most of them will involve a wonderful, sweet, smart, 4 year old boy.  

The packers come tomorrow to pack up all of our stuff minus what we're taking with us on the plane.  I've got a pretty big duffle bag filled with toys and books for the boys.  I hope it is enough to get us through to Christmas when they'll get a crap ton of toys.  Sigh.  I don't think there will enough wine for this whine fest to come.

blargh

No comments:

Post a Comment