Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trying to regain

Some momentum on posting.

I'm just going to start with Tuesday for Mommy "style" because that is the easiest, and I only have pictures for Tuesday.


Mommy "style" 
Added bonus of preschooler style!

Normal look.  It actually is one of the better ones recently, as in I didn't mind meeting people I know because hey, I look pretty acceptable.  

Accomplishment: Cleaned up the master bedroom.  And managed not to scream at the kids.  And I did an inventory of the kids fall clothes.

High/Low: High:  Overall, I'm feeling really good.  I've had a couple of weeks of feeling down and right now, I'm feeling really good.  It is nice.   Low: Way too many kids falling on their heads. Some of is that Fred is learning to walk and is still uncertain on his feet.  Oliver and Phil, I don't know.  I guess kid clumsiness.  

Activities: Sunday: Swimming with my sister. Monday: Home Depot, kids consignment, Target, Moes for lunch, and then Whole Foods. Tuesday: It's a good thing that I looked decent today because we went to mommy group today.  And it was nice to people.  It has been awhile since I've seen people from this group.

Menu: Sunday: Breakfast: bagels. Lunch: hot dogs, fruit, and chips. Dinner: Meatloaf, mac -n cheese, and spinach.  Monday: Breakfast: bagel. Lunch: burrito from Moe's.  And since it was $5 Mondays, it was crazy busy! Dinner: Salmon, rice, and okra. Tuesday: Breakfast: oatmeal. Lunch: quesadillas.  Dinner: grilled chicken, broccoli, and tomatoes with basil and balsamic vinegar.  

Other: The veggies for dinner Monday and Tuesday came from the garden!!!! That was pretty awesome!  The garden is a lot of fun to work in, but at the same time I wish it was producing a bit more.  


No comments:

Post a Comment